Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bill Davis was the Creative Director at Sierra On-line between 1989 and 1992. Between 1993-1994 he took more direct positions working on various games.
He is a Emmy-award winning producer/director with history in movies/television and advertising.
He was appointed Creative Director at Sierra in July 1989. Ken placed him in the position to bring someone from the film industry to Sierra. His job was to help make computer game technology more and more theatrical, more like real films, animated and live action He was major advocate of CD-Rom technology as it would allow the company to push towards a more realistic cinematic experience, allowing them to make the company's animation "fuller (more life-like), have more music and add things like speech."
- Quest for Glory II: Trial By Fire (1990, Creative Director)
- King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder (1990, Creative Director).
- Oil's Well (1990, Creative Director)
- Space Quest I: Roger Wilco in the Sarien Encounter (1991, Creative Director)
- Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time Ripprs (1991, Creative Director)
- Mixed-Up Fairy Tales (1991, Creative Director)
- Jones in the Fast Lane (1991, Creative Director)
- Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose (1991, Creative Director)
- Police Quest III: The Kindred (1991, Creative Director)
- Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work (1991, Creative Director)
- Leisure Suity Larry I: In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (1991, Creative Director)
- EcoQuest: The Search for Cetus (1991, Creative Director)
- Conquests of the Longbow: The Legend of Robin Hood (1991, Creative Director)
- Hoyle Official Book of Games: Volume 3 (1991, Creative Director)
- Castle of Dr. Brain (1992, Creative Director)
- The Dagger of Amon Ra (1992, Creative Director)
- The Island of Dr. Brain (1992, Creative Director)
- Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel (1992, Creative Director).
- Quest for Glory III: Wages of War (1992, Creative Director)
- Quest for Glory I: So You Want To Be A Hero (1992, Creative Director)
- Lost Secret of the Rain Forest (1993, Quality Assurance)
- Crazy Nick's Picks: King Graham's Board Game Challenge (1993, Director)
- Pepper's Adventures in Time (1993, Original Concept)
- Slater & Charlie Go Camping (1993, Writer, Directer, Producer, Art Direction, Character Design, and Gag Writer)
- Roberta Williams' King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride (1994, Configuration Group)
Behind the scenesEdit
Bill Davis is listed as "Creative Director" in various Sierra games was a reference to his role as the Sierra company's Creative Director.
Bill Davis also did a comic for Sierra's magazine called 'Interactive'.